Join our Team
The success of RWC Systems comes from our culture. We take the time to recognize the most important asset of our continued success: Our People.
We hire world-class talent in order to provide top notch service to our diverse clientele. We support and appreciate employees who work hard in a fast-paced, interactive environment giving it their all. We focus our efforts on engagement and skill development so that we can provide top notch customer satisfaction.
As a team orientated company, we support our strategic objectives in the way we recruit, train, develop, and grow internally.
We encourage the success of everyone and support open-door communication where everyone has a voice and can be heard.
Post Secondary Outreach Program
Investing in our staff, Investing in our clients.
Robertson Walls & Ceilings recruits recent graduates to develop our pipeline of talented professionals. We sponsor apprentices in British Columbia through the Industry Training Authority of BC (ITA). Typical graduates start their careers by registering as an apprentice in the “Wall and Ceiling Installer” program or the “Drywall Finisher” program.
Information about the ITA can be found on their website at www.itabc.ca.
The BC Wall and Ceiling Association website is www.bcwca.org
As part of our team, you can expect:
- Opportunities to work with some of the leading general contractors on some of the most distinctive projects in British Columbia
- A fast-paced, interactive work environment
- Ongoing training and education
- Opportunity to work in a COR certified organization
- Significant career advancement opportunities
- Red Seal journeyman tickets
- Project Management Program (PMP)
- Construction Management
- Safety Training