The success of Robertson Walls & Ceilings comes from our culture. We take the time to recognize the most important asset of our continued success: Our People. We hire world-class talent in order to provide top notch service to our diverse clientele.
We support and appreciate employees who work hard in a fast-paced, interactive environment giving it their all. We focus our efforts on engagement and skill development so that we can provide top notch customer satisfaction. As a team orientated company, we support our strategic objectives in the way we recruit, train, develop, and grow internally. We encourage the success of everyone and support open-door communication where everyone has a voice and can be heard.
Robertson Walls & Ceilings recruits recent graduates to develop our pipeline of talented professionals. We sponsor apprentices in British Columbia through the Industry Training Authority of BC (ITA). Typical graduates start their careers registering as an apprentice in the “Wall and Ceiling Installer” program or the “Drywall Finisher” program.
As part of our team, you can expect:
• Opportunities to work with some of the leading general contractors on some of the most distinctive projects in British Columbia
• A fast-paced, interactive work environment
• Ongoing training and education
• Opportunity to work in a COR certified organization
• Significant career advancement opportunities
• Red Seal journeyman tickets
• Project Management Program (PMP)
• Construction Management
• Safety Training