Investing in our staff, Investing in our clients.
Robertson Walls & Ceilings recruits recent graduates to develop our pipeline of talented professionals. We sponsor apprentices in British Columbia through the Industry Training Authority of BC (ITA). Typical graduates start their careers registering as an apprentice in the “Wall and Ceiling Installer” program or the “Drywall Finisher” program.
As part of our team, you can expect:
• Opportunities to work with some of the leading general contractors on some of the most distinctive projects in British Columbia
• A fast-paced, interactive work environment
• Ongoing training and education
• Opportunity to work in a COR certified organization
• Significant career advancement opportunities
• Red Seal journeyman tickets
• Project Management Program (PMP)
• Construction Management
• Safety Training