RWC is looking for reliable, qualified steel stud framers to join our growing team. To be successful as an RWC framer, you should be able to completed tasks efficiently while maintaining quality of work.
· Cut metal framing and trim to size; cut and screw metal channels.
· Install horizontal and vertical metal studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls
· Interpret blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, material, or tool requirements
· Measure and cut openings in panels or titles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures
· Measure and layout steel according to blueprints or drawings
· Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling
· Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints
· Hang drywall panels on metal framework
Sound communication skills, with the ability to ready adn understand blueprints and drawings. Tolerance for prolonged standing, bending, stretching and being able to work at heights.