RWC is looking or a competent Site Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers on RWC project sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
As an RWC foreman you will have strong leadership skills and extensive experience in the construction industry. RWC strives for excellence so you must be well-organized, be able to make decisions quickly and favour safety above everything else.
· Attend pre-project handover meetings
· Perform, oversee, and delegate site layout
· Attend daily or weekly site meetings
· Perform onsite material & quantity take-off’s if required
· Ability to manage all jobs on the work site (Including but not limited to, steel stud framing, drywall, and suspended drywall systems, T-bar & shafts)
· Enforce all General Contractor guidelines and regulations as well as compliance with all RWC safety requirements
· Ability to effectively assign tasks to crews
· Schedule project workforce needs with Project Manager and report to General Contractor
· Remain up to date with all RWC developments and ensure information is communicated to all crew members
· Able to recognize, address and resolve issues that arise on site and or between crew members
· Perform regular quality checks of work that is performed by crews and provide constructive feedback, QAQC.
Sound command of the English language, strong communication skills both in written and verbal format, ability to solve problems, be resourceful, ability to run multiple crews simultaneously, knowledge of all aspects of trade, able to read blueprints, proficient in using technology (iPad), and hold a strong aptitude in engineering.
Technical Qualifications: 10 years of trade experience, holding or pursuing a Red Seal certification, or be competent in all aspects of the trade, Level 1 First Aide, Boom and Scissor lift certification, Fall protection, Supervisors Responsibility Training; experience using software such as Procore, PlanGrid, Field Wire are a strong asset.
Working conditions can vary greatly depending upon the projects assigned to. Majority of work will be outside or non-enclosed areas, often resulting in prolonged standing, walking, lifting, kneeling, and bending with may be a strenuous physical activity.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply with an updated resume that highlights your skills and relevant experience as a Foreman.