Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Robertson Walls and Ceilings is seeking a candidate for a long-term career opportunity to provide support for our sales and marketing efforts and help meet overall growth and profitability objectives for RWC
The ideal candidate will be positive, self-motivated, flexible, detailed oriented, and creative, and will be able to look at the big picture while detailed enough to manage complex projects. This is a full-time position that offers a lot of opportunity for a resourceful, energetic individual. These primary duties below require this individual to actively engage with other members of the team to ensure cohesive strategies and voice across all platforms and mediums.
- Conduct research on the industry, current and future clients, competitive intelligence, identify market trends, develop knowledge about RWC’s clients and their needs;
- Prepare and develop social media content to enhance and support RWC’s brand and services;
- Drive relevant traffic and leads to our website through strategic marketing initiatives and multiple social media platforms. Assist with website updates as needed;
- Fact-finding related internet and industry research
- Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing/advertising materials
- Maintain and update business contact information via the customer relationship management (“CRM”) system
- Maintain contractor pre-qualifications with Owners
- Format and print various reports and packages for clients and architects.
- Order/re-order business form
- Liaison with department managers
- Prepare employee resumes to share with sales team for project pursuits
- Coordinate photography and files on recently completed construction projects
- Generate mailing lists based on specific parameters
- Work with Business Development Director (BDD) on creative ideas, annual themes, and fulfillment of business objectives.
- Work closely with BDD to ensure we are amplifying, fulfilling and tracking all sponsorship marketing deliverables
- Work closely with BDD on public relations initiatives and connections with relevant associations throughout the calendar year.
- Assist in maintaining and growing relationships with industry stakeholders and associations in the drywall, steel stud industries.
- Develop key initiatives and deliverables for exhibitor marketing and the sales team.
- Assist with social media sites, blogs, and website updates as needed.
- Strong interpersonal abilities for managing interactions with individuals at all levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organized, efficient and detail oriented.
- Self-starter, self-driven, bringing forward suggestions of improvement.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, works well under pressure and anticipates next steps
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated employment stability
- Online pre-qualification systems
- Prefer marketing diploma/degree with proven marketing industry experience
- Minimum 4 years office work experience with proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pdf editing software. Working proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, Keynote.
- Grade 12 GED.
We offer competitive wage depending on experience along with health and dental benefits.